Close Up Magic Titles Starting With I
From Magicpedia, the free online encyclopedia for magicians by magicians.
- Impossibilia by John Bannon (L & L Publishing, 1990)
- Incredible Close-Up Magic by Gary Ouellet (Camirand Academy of Magic, 1982). Hardbound collection featuring the magic of Meir Yedid.
- Ingenuities by Stephen Minch (Hermetic Press, 1997). The third book of close-up magic from Ken Krenzel.
- Intimate Power by Eugene Burger (Philip Willmarth, 1983)
- Invisible Secrets Revealed by Eddie Fields and Michael Schwartz (Sorcerer's Apprentice, 1976)
- It's Easier Than You Think, Vol. 1 by Geoffrey Buckingham (Geoffrey Buckingham, 1952)
- It's Easier Than You Think, Vol. 2 by Geoffrey Buckingham (Geoffrey Buckingham, 1952)