Thumb Cuff Escape
Models of varying quality have been made by many manufacturers, including the Lion Tamer Thumb Cuffs, Flash Action Manacle Thumb Cuffs, "Peerless" Thumb Cuffs, Thum-Cuffs, and Austrian Thumb Cuffs. Also, the "Sen Yen Thumb Cuffs," "Improved Thumb Cuffs," and "Ultimate Thumb Cuffs."
- Handcuff Secrets Exposed, Conjurers' Monthly Magazine (Feb. 1907), page 202
- Chapter 3: Thumb Cuffs: Dick Norman, Modern Handcuff Secrets for Magicians (1957, pp. 9-11; 2nd ed., pp. 13-17).
- Off-the-Cuff: Bob Brown, Magical Miscellany II: Jotts of a Generalist (ca. 1985).
- Marketed item, 1994, Magic, Inc.
- Thumb Cuff Picking Illusion (Norman Bigelow): The Linking Ring, Vol. 68 No. 6 (June 1988, pp. 81-82).
- The Ultimate Card Trick: The Third Method is Entertainment: Jim Pace and Bob Wallace, Jim Pace's "A" Material (2002, pp. 26-31).
- Thumb Cuff Card Trick: Tomas Medina, Guns, Firetrucks, Smoke Bombs and Ninja Stars (2006).
- Thumb Cuffs for Older Kids: David Ginn (2012, ebook).
- Comedy Thumb Cuff Escape: Steve Lancaster (DVD).